I mean, come on. Look at that bread and tell me you don’t want to shove a slice in your mouth right now. I even threw in some chocolate chips for extra amazing factor. It’s so moist and soft because the cake mix and bananas got married to become this delicious creation. My little guy couldn’t get enough of this Chocolate Banana Bread. Make it make it make it.
1 box chocolate cake mix ( I used Devil’s Food)
1/3 cup oil
3 medium bananas, mashed
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with foil and then spray.
- Mix together the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes before taking out of the pan.
- Slice and serve.
You may also like these recipes: