From beef stew, to beef stroganoff, to tacos to burgers these beef instant pot recipes will rock your socks off!
The Instant Pot, or electronic pressure cooker, is probably one of the greatest inventions of our generation. Maybe that’s an exaggeration, but you have to admit it’s pretty great. Anything that allows me to make healthy home made food for my family in a shorter amount of time, is a win in my book! Beef instant pot recipes can sometimes be overlooked in place of chicken, though! Why don’t we change the paradigm a little bit today?
Our Latest Videos
Beef Instant Pot Recipes
We’ve put together some of our favorite recipes that feature beef! Beef is a great way to add iron and protein to your family’s diet, and the great thing about the Instant pot, is she can make a star out of really cheap cuts of meat or even good old ground beef. You ready for these awesome recipes?
Beef Instant Pot Stew and Soups
- Pho is another recipe that can normally take a long time in order to get the flavors of that broth just right. This recipe for Instant Pot Beef Pho from Went Here 8 This cuts that time in half and still looks so delicious.
- We all know we’re using the Instant Pot to save time in the end, and you can use it to make something that normally takes an entire afternoon. I love this idea of Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna from Meal Plan Addict. It looks just as tasty as the normal version but so much faster!
- I love the look of this Caldo De Res in the Instant Pot. This recipe from Berry and Maple looks insanely hearty and delicious for a cold or rainy day.
- Soup can be such a great way to hide vegetables your kids (or adults….) wouldn’t love to eat otherwise. I have to admit I’m not a huge cabbage fan, but this Instant Pot Cabbage Soup with Beef from Savory Tooth sounds so delicious and would be a great way to introduce that veggie into my diet.
- I can’t believe how easy this Instant Pot Sweet Potato Chili from Wonder Mom Wanna Be looks! Another great way to mesh together all different kinds of delicious flavors in just a few minutes.
Beef Instant Pot Pasta Recipes
- Spaghetti and meatballs is a dish that is already simple enough, but making it in the Instant Pot makes it even easier! I can’t wait to try this Instant Pot Spaghetti from Kitchn.
- And now for one of the most classic beef recipes of all time with an Instant Pot spin, Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff! This recipe from Platings and Pairings looks so homey and wonderful.
- I’ve found out that Ikea is a dangerous place for me. It’s almost as bad as Target! I just can’t help myself, and it’s so big I can spend HOURS looking at all the things! Since I try and avoid Ikea, I can’t wait to try this Instant Pot Swedish Meatball recipe from Simply Happy Foodie.
- There is nothing as comforting as a delicious pot of baked ziti! And this recipe for Instant Pot Baked Ziti from The Recipe Label won’t heat up your house.
- I have to admit, I haven’t seen a recipe like this before, and I can’t wait to try this Instant Pot Cheeseburger Pasta from 365 Days of Crockpot
Mexican Inspired Beef Instant Pot Recipes
- This Instant Pot Puerto Rican Beef Barbacoa from My Stay at Home Adventures isn’t a recipe that you’ll finish in 5 minutes, but it’s a great way to get some really complex flavors to melt together without leaving it on the stove all day long.
- Ok, this recipe is killing me. This Instant Pot Burrito Bowl from Deliciously Sprinkled looks absolutely delish and so easy to throw together.
- One of the best things about making an amazing meat in the Instant Pot is it becomes so versatile. You can use it in tacos, burritos, sandwiches, soups, enchiladas, on rice, the options are endless. This Instant Pot Cilantro Chili Lime Shredded Beef from By Pink looks so mouthwatering and I can’t wait to use it for all kinds of things!
Asian Inspired Instant Pot Recipes
- You have got to see how gorgeous these Instant Pot Korean Beef Tacos from Pinch of Yum are. I mean I can pretty much taste them through the screen on my phone.
- Mongolian beef is an asian restaurant classic! This Healthy Instant Pot Mongolian Beef from What Molly Made is a great way to bring the classic into your home without having to get any takeout.
- These Instant Pot Asian Beef Short Ribs from I Wash You Dry just look STUNNING.
- Lettuce wraps are simply one of the best things ever. Not only are they just delicious, but they can be so good for you without any extra carbs. I love the idea of these Instant Pot Beef Lettuce Wraps from Mad About Food.
- This Instant Pot Chinese Beef Stew from Pressure Cook Recipes looks like such a crowd pleaser and I can’t wait to try it on my little crowd.
Other Beef Recipes for the Instant Pot
The best thing about an electronic pressure cooker is how versatile it is. You can really use it to make anything, here are a few more options of things that all-in-one-machine can do.
- Aren’t these Instant Pot Barbecue Beef Sandwiches from Cooking with Curls just adorable? Pulled beef without all the extra work. Yes. Please.
- I have never wanted to try a burger so badly in my life. These Instant Pot Cheddar Ranch Burgers from Most Delish Food sound unique and so amazing.
- Greek food is always a good idea. These Instant Pot Beef Gyros from 365 Days of Crock Pot are sure to be absolutely scrumptious!
- I have to be honest, I’m not a huge shepherd’s pie fan, I mean twice baking potatoes and meat and veggies? It’s just too much work. I can’t wait to try this Instant Pot Shepherd’s Pie from Cooking with Karli.
Well there you have it friends! All the best beef instant pot recipes we’ve found in one, easily pinnable place ;)! We hope you love them as much as we do! If you don’t have an instant pot yet, this one is our favorite!
Also, if you love beef you will probably love these other popular beef recipes:
Shop this post: