Hello! It’s Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box and I am back with another delicious dish for you. This Chicken and Bacon Pasta Bake will make everyone happy. Because there’s bacon, you guys. Bacon.
We love casseroles around here. This one was delish. There’s noodles, cheese, bacon, chicken and who doesn’t love all those things? It’s such a quick meal to throw together.
Our Latest Videos
What kind of chicken is best for this dish?
I used a rotisserie chicken for the meat, but you could also just boil some chicken and cut it up to use instead. Whatever you have or want to do. The bacon doesn’t have to be in there, but, wait. No. The bacon has to be in there. That’s all. I hope you like this dish!
Can I make this casserole ahead of time?
Yes! Assemble the casserole just like you would normally. Cover it tightly in foil and refrigerate or freeze until you’re ready to bake it. If frozen, thaw it overnight in the fridge before baking.
- cheddar cheese
- cream of chicken soup
- chicken stock
- salt and pepper, to taste
Check out these delish casserole recipes too:
Chicken and Bacon Pasta Bake
- 12 oz spaghetti cooked and drained
- 3 cups chicken cooked and chopped
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl stir together the chicken, spaghetti, soup, chicken stock, some of the bacon, 1 c. cheese and salt and pepper.
- Pour into a greased 9x13" pan. Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Uncover and top with 1/2 c. cheese and the rest of the bacon and bake 10 minutes more.
You will want to check out these other delicious recipes from Mandy: