*This post contains affiliate links.
How to Make Donuts without a Donut Pan - Video Tutorial
How to Use Tin Foil
Pipe Batter into the Muffin Pan
- Add donut batter to one side of a gallon sized ziplock bag and cut the corner off of the bag. You will use this as a piping bag for the batter.
- Squeeze batter into muffin cups in a circle around the tin foil.
- Bake donuts at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until donuts are golden brown. Let them cool.
- Dip donuts in glaze and allow it to set before serving.
Cookie Butter Donuts Recipe
If you love this recipe or the tutorial for making donuts without a donut pan, consider leaving us a comment and positive review! They mean so much to us. We'd also love if you share a picture on instagram, and tag us: @prettyprovidenceblog
More Favorites from Pretty Providence
Cookie Butter Donuts
Cookie Butter Cake Donuts
How to Make Donuts
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Use a hand mixer to combine cookie and sugar until incorporated.
- Add milk, oil, vanilla, and egg; mix.
- Slowly add flour, baking powder, and salt over top of cookie butter mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Transfer to a ziploc bag, cut a small hole in one corner and pipe into muffin pan around the tin foil balls.
- Bake 8 - 10 minutes, until donuts are golden brown. Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing them from the pan. Once you remove them, let them cool fully while you make the glaze. Push tin foil out right before glazing.
Cookie Butter Glaze
- Whisk together melted butter and cookie butter. Once incorporated, add milk, water, vanilla, and powdered sugar; whisk. If the glaze is too thin, add more powdered sugar. If it's too thick, add more milk.
- Dip donuts into the glaze and allow to set for 15 minutes before serving
This post was originally published in May 2013 and has been updated with new pictures, a video and more information.