Pumpkin Everything. The trend really seems like it’s here to stay! Nothing says the seasons are turning like breaking out pumpkin and putting it into as many meals and recipes as we possibly can. We’ve rounded up all our favorite Pumpkin Recipes and compiled them here for you to enjoy!
Check out how EASY they are to make in this video!
Pumpkin Cake Recipes
- Cakes can sometimes be intimidating, but our Pumpkin Dump Cake makes it so easy and accessible to everyone!
- Pumpkin and cream cheese just go so well together, so a Pumpkin Drizzle Cheesecake is pretty much a natural next step.
- While our Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars are so amazing, and no one will ever guess it starts off with a cake mix!
- This elegant Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting from Cincy Shopper is such a simple and great way to do a pumpkin recipe in cake form.
- Another really classic pumpkin recipe, is this Pumpkin Roll Cake that we LOVE around here.
- If you’re all about the chocolate, our Chocolate Pumpkin Cake is definitely the recipe for you.
- I’m a huge fan of better than sex cake, and adding pumpkin can only be a good idea. Flavorite has made a lovely version of their own Pumpkin Better Than Sex Cake that I can’t wait to try!
- How rustically amazing does this Old World Amish Pumpkin Cake sound? I feel like making it would transport me back to a simpler time for an evening. I can’t wait to try this one from the Recipe Lion.
- Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake looks as good as the name suggests. I’ll have three please. Thanks Dinner at the Zoo.
- What do you get when you cross pumpkin recipes with the best autumn fair food ever? Pumpkin Funnel Cake from Created By Diane is probably what you would get.
Pumpkin Cookie Recipes
- We’ll start with the classic, these Soft and Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Averie Cooks is the epitome of a delish pumpkin cookie.
- We love how simple our Pumpkin Pie Pull Apart Bread is and how delicious it can be with all of that pumpkin-y goodness.
- Pumpkin Spice Toffee Roll-Out Cookies from Semi Sweet just look like fall in a cookie. So warm and delicious.
- Tastes like a tiny cake, looks like a cookie, but it’s called a pie. But I don’t really care, because these Pumpkin Whoopie Pies from Gather for Bread look fantastic.
- Cinnamon Chips can be hard to get your hands on, but if you know where to look, you KNOW you need to whip up a batch of these Chewy Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Cookies from Baker by Nature.
- Speaking of novelty autumn treats, Pumpkin Spice Kisses are something to be taken advantage of! Especially if you use them to make these Pumpkin Spice Blossoms from A Bajillion Recipes.
Pumpkin Pie Recipes
- Classic Pumpkin Pie. I mean if you can’t use Grandma’s recipe, feel free to use this one from Foodness Gracious.
- It’s great if you have all day to make a full on Pumpkin Pie, but I hardly ever do. So this Pumpkin Pie in a Mug from Neurotic Mommy is a great way to get that indulgence on days when you need it most.
- Aside from the classic pumpkin pie, I think this No Bake Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie is one of the best ways to satisfy that pumpkin recipe craving. Just add sprinkles has put together this adorable recipe.
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Bites. I like every word in there. Easy, because who has time for difficult? Pumpkin Pie, Duh. And Bites, meaning I can eat more of them! This recipe from Sugar Apron is everything you could ever want.
- No bake pies really are the way to go. This Triple Layer Pumpkin Spice Pudding Pie from Together as a Family sounds as
- easy as it does delicious.
Pumpkin Bread Recipes
- Classics are classics for a reason. Sally’s Baking Addiction has a great recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread.
- If you’re going to make something other than your classic pumpkin chocolate chip bread, Flourless Nutella Pumpkin Bread from Kirbie Cravings is definitely the way to go for a spin on your classic pumpkin recipe.
- These Pumpkin Dinner Rolls look so soft and amazing – from Over the Big Moon.
- If you make a Pumpkin Banana Bread, it has both fruit and a vegetable in it right? It’s so delicious though you’d probably never notice.
- How delish would this Pumpkin Cornbread be with a big bowl of warm chilli? Cooking Classy has even added a recipe for a delicious Honey Butter.
- Lydi Out Loud has made this delicious Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread for us all to enjoy. Life is now complete.
Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes
- Probably the best way you could start your day, is with Pumpkin Spice Waffles from Juste a Taste. These have the perfect orangey color that you want from your pumpkin goods.
- I mean, everything is better with Nutella especially when we’re talking about pumpkin recipes, so these Nutella Pumpkin Crepes from Carlsbad Cravings are really a win-win.
- If you’re not a Nutella person, there’s still a crepe for you. Simplistically Living has made a delicious pumpkin cream cheese filling for her Pumpkin Crepes.
- And of course, you need to have a Pumpkin Pancake Recipe!! This the BEST!
- If you want a lighter option of the pumpkin pancake, try these Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt Pancakes from Running with Spoons.
- Well we’ve got pumpkin recipes for waffles, pancakes, and crepes, can you guess what’s next? Pumpkin French Toast!
- Does Pumpkin French Toast Casserole intrigue you? The best thing about these french toast casseroles is that you can make them the night before and then just pop them in the oven in the morning for a warm delicious easy breakfast. The Little Spice Jar has knocked it out of the park with this pumpkin recipe.
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal sounds so warm and toasty. Can’t you just imagine curling up with a bowl with some fuzzy socks and a sudoku puzzle before you start your day? Ok no one has time for that, but this oatmeal from Damn Delicious is as close as you can get to that fantasy.
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from the Novice Chef. There are no words. I have to eat those.
Healthy Pumpkin Recipes
- As great as all these pumpkin recipes are, not much of them are healthy, but there really are so many healthy options! Like this Pumpkin Apple Spice Fruit Leather from Simply Taralynn.
- If you’re living in an area where autumn is still pretty much the same temperature as summer, these Skinny Pumpkin Pie Popsicles from Lemon Tree Dwelling are a great way to get your pumpkin fix without slaving over an oven.
- The Big Man’s World has done the impossible. I didn’t know how much I needed Healthy Pumpkin Cookie Dough in my life until I saw this pumpkin recipe. And the best part is, it’s a recipe that makes ONE serving. Do you know what that means? NO SHARING!!!
- Want to take your pumpkin recipes to the gym? These Pumpkin Cinnamon Raisin Balls are great pre workout or mid-run. Eat the Gains has done a great job.
- Just one more ball pumpkin recipe, these Pumpkin Energy Bites from Paleo Grubs are sugar free and packed with energy.
- Sign me up for some Pumpkin Granola from Cooking Classy! Easiest way to spread your pumpkin love onto EVERYTHING.
Savory Pumpkin Recipes
- If I could have one dinner dish commemorate the first day of fall, I think it would probably be Chicken Bacon Pumpkin Gnocci from Nutmeg Nanny.
- Ok this one’s got a long name, but trust me, it’s worth it. Half Baked Harvest has made a Thai Peanut Chicken and Pumpkin Curry with Pomegranate Rice. I mean isn’t the name alone just filling?!
- The Blond Cook has made a gorgeous Pumpkin Scalloped Potato side dish! I can’t wait to try this one.
- Toaster Oven Love has created something I think would be perfect for a brisk autumn day, Jalapeno Pumpkin Cornbread Doughnuts. Can you imagine anything that would be better than that?
- Pumpkin Ravioli with Brown Butter from Julia’s Album sounds so amazing. Brown butter is like magic, and it’s especially amazing with something as warm and yummy as pumpkin ravioli.
- The best thing about pumpkins is they are so filling! Elephantastic has capitalized on that, because these Pumpkin Basil Pinwheels are not only vegetarian, they’re vegan!
- I don’t know what it is about pumpkin recipes that makes them need to have long names, but this Brown Butter Pumpkin Galette with Carmelized Onions, Goat Cheese and Sage CANNOT be shortened, everything about that name is essential. I can’t wait to try this one from Coley Cooks.
- Alright, here we go. Pumpkin Lasagna with Roasted Butternut Squash, thank you Life Currents for making the dream a reality.
- This Pumpkin Risotto is a family favorite at our house. I can’t imagine Thanksgiving without it anymore thanks to Platings and Pairings.
- You HAVE to follow this link to these Parmesan Pumpkin Fritters. Words cannot do the golden magic of these things justice. Rasamalaysia takes the pumpkin trend to Malaysia.
- Pumpkin Hummus is one of the best ways to consume your savory pumpkin goodness. You’ve got to check out the recipe we found from Kim’s Cravings.
- Sometimes, simple is best. Home made pasta might sound intimidating, but this two ingredient Fresh Pumpkin Pasta from Wholefully looks so easy and classically simple.
- Mac and Cheese can be a really unhealthy meal, if it’s just cheese and pasta, and if it’s boxed it can be even worse! Adding pureed pumpkin is a great way to not only add flavor, but level up the health rating of your classic mac and cheese. This Cheddar Pumpkin Mac and Cheese from Trial and Eater sounds so amazing.
Sweet Pumpkin Recipes
- How delicious does a Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle sound? To me it sounds like everything I love about pumpkin recipes in one bite. My Recipe Magic has made it super easy to achieve.
- Ice Cream isn’t really the first thing you think of when you want to make a Pumpkin recipe, but if you don’t try this Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream from Your Home Based Mom you’ll be missing out.
- I have to be honest, I’ve never tried Pumpkin Pie Jam before, but now that I’ve seen this recipe from Tales from the Kitchen Shed I think I have to.
- Pumpkin Spice Bark Candy from Premeditated Leftovers sounds like the perfect way to take that sweet pumpkin craving on the go!
- We all can agree that Reese’s Cups are definitely in the top ten in our lists of favorite candies, but I think we can also agree that White Chocolate Pumpkin Cups would be just as good. OMG Chocolate Desserts has given us that blessing.
- Simply Stacie is SO creative to have come up with these amazing Pumpkin Cream Cheese Wontons with Maple Glaze. I mean who would have ever thought that pumpkins would be great in wonton wrappers? But they look delish.
- Pumpkin Creme Brulee. Probably the classiest way you could do the pumpkin trend. My Organized Chaos has raised the trend to a whole new level.
- Love Cheesecake? These Pumpkin Cheesecake Puffs from Over The Big Moon are TO DIE FOR.
- Pumpkin Spice Everything. We love our Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate Recipe, and it’s a great way to make a modified version of a PSL at home.
- If it’s still too hot for hot cocoa, and you need a cooler way to enjoy your pumpkin try our Pumpkin Caramel Milkshake!
- One last cool and super easy way to get your daily pumpkin. Our Pumpkin Pudding Pops have a crazy short list of ingredients, and are so great on days when autumn is taking too long to get here.
We’ve tried our hardest, but we can’t possibly have gotten all of the pumpkin recipes out there. Is there a classic or a favorite we missed? Maybe even a more unique way you’ve found to use Pumpkin that we haven’t discovered yet? We would love to hear it!